Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life as Parents!

Our life as parents has been interesting, to say the least. We have loved every minute of it. We were able to take Isac home on Wednesday, August 31, 2011.



We were fortunate enough to be able to stay at my parents house for the first few days after we were discharged from the hospital. My mom took a few days off of work to help us out. Brandon was also able to take several days off of work to stay home and help take care of Isac! Being at my parents house was especially helpful the first couple of nights. My mom was a great help! She would take Isac into her room and take care of him at night. When he was hungry, she would bring him to me, I would feed him, and she would take him back with her. Being able to get some sleep was amazing!


Sleeping and being so cute at the same time. How talented is he?!


First bath at home. In grandma's kitchen sink. :)


My two handsome boys just hanging out.
We officially arrived at Isac's first "home" on Monday, September 5, 2011. I have to admit that our first night alone, went exceptionally well! I think we'll be able to get the hang of this parenting thing afterall. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment