Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happiest Day of Our Lives (So Far!)

Now.... three months may not seem like a lot of time to plan a wedding, but I was already dying to be married, so the wait was excrutiating! With an incredible amount of help from family and friends we were able to pull off a wedding that was more beautiful than I'd ever imagined! We were married at 5pm on Saturday October 9, 2010.

My handsome groom before the ceremony.

Brandon getting some words of wisdom from Smitty.

He refused to see me in my dress until I walked down the aisle!

The groomsmen.

My daddy walking me down the aisle.

During the ceremony.

After saying "I Do".

Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!

Finally married.



The girls.

The whole wedding party!

The Rogers' clan.

Our awesome cake.
(Made by Brandon and my daddy.)

The Smith family.

Our first dance as husband and wife.

JUST MARRIED!

We went on a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico for our honeymoon. But that's a whole separate post!

Finding each other was the luckiest thing that could've happened to us. Marrying each other was the best decision either of us has ever made. We are so excited to be a family and to be able to share all of life's great adventures with each other! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment