Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Isac Guessing Game!

At my appointment on Thursday (8/18/11), I was dialated to 3cm, and 50% effaced! I have been having plenty of Braxton Hicks contractions and a few real contractions as well. We decided to go into the hospital last night, hoping that they wouldn't send me home.... But they did. Although I am considered to be in "early labor", I am still only 3cm dialated and 60-70% effaced. The doctor says I can labor at home until either my water breaks, or my contractions are stronger, closer together, and at regular intervals, at which time I'll be considered in "active labor". I guess even though Brandon and I are more than ready to meet little Isac, he's simply not ready to be born yet. Dang!

We did think that it would be fun to have everyone guess what Baby Isac's birth date, time, weight, and length would be. We set up a little poll online for the guessing! Please, feel free to join in on the fun! To enter your guess go to the website: http://www.expectnet.com/ and on the lefthand side under "Invited Guests" enter the gamename: IsacBrandonSmith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment