Saturday, August 13, 2011

Brandon Proposed!

I know that it seems weird to say, but Brandon proposed! Again! I absolutely have the sweetest husband in the whole world. We spent yesterday afternoon with my brother Jake. We worked out (I did the stair master because I'm trying to go into labor!), we swam, and we went out to dinner. After we dropped Jake off at home for the evening, we stopped at Fry's because Brandon "needed to get something".

We went into the store and headed straight to the floral section. My sweet husband grabbed a white rose and got down on one knee. As he knelt in front of me he said, "This white rose represents the purity that we have been working towards, and will both have in just a few months. I know you've married me before, but will you marry me again? This time in the temple, for time and all eternity?"

I, of course, said, "Yes!"


Not only are we so eager for our baby boy to be born, but we anxiously await the day that we can be sealed together for time and all eternity! We plan to be sealed on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 in the San Diego, California LDS temple. We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment