Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pregnant For Far Too Long!

I understand that I'm not even 40 weeks yet, but I have been pregnant for 276 days!! I think it's quite obvious that I'm feeling very over it by now. I am more ready than I ever thought I'd be to go into labor. Brandon is dying with anticipation too! Each time we talk on the phone throughout the day, he has looked up something new about labor and asks me questions about if I'm feeling this yet, or if I've experienced that. He's pretty confident with all the research he has done that he could deliver this baby at home! Let's just say that won't be happening, because Mama wants an epidural!

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and I will be getting my membranes stripped. We are hoping that I will go into labor today or tomorrow! Just in case I don't.... I am scheduling an induction for Monday August 29th! (My original due date). We are definitely feeling a mix of emotions in our home right now. Everything from excitement beyond belief, to anxiousness, to nervousness, to pure joy in knowing we'll have a baby here in less than a week! We are so ready for the birth of our son, now it's just up to him to decide to be born! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! So happy you have a blog! Keep pics of that little handsome man comin :)

    ReplyDelete